Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bloggers United 4

    Last Sunday, me and my friend went to BU4.  For all we know, it's going to be fun 'cause we get to meet bloggers, have a picture with them and the best part, shopping their stuffs but I got so disappointed with BU4. I don't know if it's with me or it's really on them. Maybe I think they should make it only one day so all the bloggers could come. So anyway, stop with the rant and here's what I wore:

   

 We could barely stand the heat so we just went back inside to take outfit shots.  













[ Top: Seven Confessions, Shoes: Sm Parisian, Ring: Thirsty, Necklace and cuff: thrifted ]

 Here's my super fasyon bestfriend :) Hi love!



Got so bored so we can't help but to goof around!


And here are some photos we took form BU4:






That's it! Looking forward to the next BU and hoping it's gonna be a good one. <3
What do you think of this post? Comments are well- appreciated :)

Hype my look here: 


2 comments: