Sunday, December 23, 2012

Paskuhan '12

It's my first time to attend the most awaited event held every year by UST which is the PASKUHAN.  Since it's my first time, I can'y help but to feel giddy and excited. Paskuhan is just way so epic, not only the camaraderie you can get along with your friends but the experience as well. Of course, Paskuhan wouldn't be complete if there's no fireworks. Of all that happened during the night, fireworks display was my favorite part.
















Since it's Paskuhan and it's a no uniform day, I took advantage of it. Here's what I wore:









[ denim top: NAVA, dress, boots and accessories: Thrifted, watch: Esprit ]

Hype my look here:




1 comment:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete